Thursday, September 27, 2012

Neglectful Posting & New Programming Schedule



I will be posting quite a few playlists from some shows I've done at KDVS over the last 6 months or so....

You can look at the new programming schedule here

I will have three shows again this quarter. "Noise Loves Audio" will be on every other Saturday from 7 to 9 pm starting 10/6/12. I will be showcasing the Hyped To Death record label. I am posting the Saturday show playlists on my Noise Loves Audio blog. My other show is called "A Means To An End" and it will be on every Thursday night from 10 to 11 pm starting tonight. I will be spinning tunes on the darker side of sound. The third show "Rockin' Bones" is under my alter ego Bloody Holly every Sunday evening from 6 to 8 pm. Lots of spooky rock n roll, surf, and oldies.

No comments:

Post a Comment