Sunday, April 10, 2011

Revenge of the Handlebar Mustache

I am now co-hosting with my pal Calamity Janie on her KDVS radio show. We play a lot of punk, garage, and rock n' roll. I've added a splash of shoegaze and surf inspired indie music to the mix.

Playlist:

Brilliant Colors - Short Sleeves at Night
Golden Triangle - Annette's Got the Hits
Girls names - Seance on a Wet Afternoon
Man or Astroman? - King of the Monsters
Servotron - I sing! the Body Cybernetic
The Manatees - Beyond the Wave
Link Wray - I'm Branded
The Shadows - Apache
Pixies - Velvety Instrumental Version
Zombie Squad - Surfing With the Contras
The Rivingtons - Mama-Oom-Mow-Mow (The Bird)
Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
Gallon Drunk - Bedlam
The Mermen - My Black Bag
Dr. Frankenstein - Time Has Come
Monsters From the Surf - Monster From the Surf
Surfer Blood - Neighbor Riffs
Apache Dropout - I'm Glad
Girls - Hellhole Ratrace
Heavy Hawaii - Sleeping Bag
Monster Rally - Color Sky
The Growlers - Sea Lion Goth Blues
The Drums - The Future
Astronauts - Baja
Bomboras - Hypnotica
Lively Ones - Surf Beat
Surfaris - Beat 65
Sonic Tonics - Highroller
Bradipos Four - Mosquitos
Treble Spankers - Brunhilde
Belairs - Ramrod
Fathoms - Rockabilly Surfer
Drivetrain - Trains
Astroglides - Guitar Cha-Cha
The A-Bones - Spining My Wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment